Tuesday 15 December 2015

My Favourite Top 3 Blogs

Top 3 Blog’s – as you can see my brain does not clearly operate in an accounting order (that’s why I’m studying property) It does say you have to rate the blogs, but I can’t see anywhere it says – Rank them, so I feel my choices are all ten’s in my eyes for different reasons!  Snap Shot –

Matt’s Blog– I like this guys writing style & his go go go – priceless these days…conquer the world who said you can’t approach.

Renae’s Blog – Nerd to Normal – people like me NEED this to survive in all these sheets of paper.

Cam’s Blog – CLARITY – I hear choir bells. Cam has the art of clarity!

10/10
I don’t know if I like Matt’s blog more because it’s easy to read or I like the fact that he seems to have it all together at such a young age.  He has a clear direction of how to get there, even what to wear! Love it!  Such a clever field to go into for an employable future and to carry out his own ambitions long term, I’m sure this young man will be very successful.  I think Matt's company Hutchison Whampoa Limited should partner with mine to bring Balfour Beatty a head in technology.  I also enjoy Matt’s style of writing for someone who claims to “at first be extremely unexcited about participating in blogging”, he sure did a great job! (and um Matt, you actually sound like you like it a teeny tiny bit now).

10/10
If this blog didn’t make my list, then there would be clearly something wrong with me.  It’s so sparkly, I feel like a bowerbird looking at this blog, I want to pick it up and take it home.  Where did she get the time to do this?  On a serious note – Renae is obviously passionate about accounting hence the degree and the ornate art of being able to translate ‘Nerd to Normal’.  The blog is easy to read and very informative, I was especially impressed with the interesting and flowing layout.  Renae shows how you can still have a personality while developing the concepts of accounting.

10/10

As much as order doesn’t come naturally to me, I enjoy other people’s practicality and Cam has a fantastic way of making you focus on everything you need to know all at once without being boring. The blog is crazily easy to read.  I particularly like his layout in Assessment 1- step 2 on his blog, well done!  This was actually one of the first blogs I read and I noticed his talent in clarity from the get go.  After watching the video Cam chose in his assignment, I would agree with him that it is quite lengthy but it is informative.   I don’t know if it was the urgency in the voice over or the blue tubes that you follow, but it does seem to have you fixated on them.  Interesting marketing approach from his company Hunting PLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment